With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought I might write something that was in some way relevant to the theme of love, especially romantic love. Personally, I barely even notice V. Day’s coming and going. But the fact is that for a lot of people, especially the youth, it does mean something and I respect that. If they’re in a relationship, it’s a day to celebrate their love. If they’re not, it can become an annoying reminder of their single status. This is why, on holidays, a lot of young single people want to hang out with other single friends. It’s a way to shield themselves from the feelings of lack or loneliness.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pop Mythology's Facebook page is up! Plz come and 'like' us! facebook.com/pages/Pop-Myth… 5 months ago
- Why New York is the City of Superheroes wp.me/p2R3Qo-fM 5 months ago
- @PhansOfPhoenix Not that I don't believe you but how do you know? Just curious. 6 months ago
- @PhansOfPhoenix Yes, I knew he was an MMA fighter. I meant fighting for first time while patrolling the streets, not just pepper spray, etc. 6 months ago
- Seattle's real-life superhero Phoenix Jones has gone #Batman and *literally* kicked someone's butt for the first time. popmythology.com/phoenix-jones/ 6 months ago